PyCon HK 2020 Fall is the 6th Python community conference in Hong Kong. The conference share how we use Python to serve the society and community and demonstrates its use-cases for A.I. and other real-world applications.
50% of Ticket Income from Python Fan and Supporter Tickets will be donated to the Python Software Foundation (PSF). Ticket Sales is now started. A PyCon HK T-Shirt will be a giveaway to each Python Fan Ticket holders. Student tickets and the Financial Assistance Program are also available.
- Real Time Monitoring for Machine Learning in Production (Alejandro Saucedo) (United Kingdom) (English)
- https://live.pycon.my: What I have learned in building a production website that serves PyCon APAC 2020 within 4 days (Tang Ing Wei) (Malaysia) (English)
- When technology meets humanity – Sign language recognition translator for Hong Kong hearing impaired community (Rush Wong) (Hong Kong) (Cantonese)
- Python is your frend with MySQL Shell (Ivan Ma) (Hong Kong) (English)
- Develop Cloud-Native Application using MySQL Database Service (Ryan Kuan) (Malaysia) (English)
- Plug into JAX frameworks (Nick Doiron) (Boston, USA) (English)
- A review of gap-filling techniques in time series data (Sara Iris Garcia) (Guatemala) (English)
- Building REST API endpoint with FastAPI (Chris Choy) (Hong Kong) (English)
- Integrating data pipeline with Tensorflow model deployment using PySpark (Winnie Yeung) (Hong Kong) (Cantonese)
- Build COVID-19 Chatbot with Python (Kinfey Lo) (Canton)(Cantonese)
- Building interactive map portal with GeoDjango (Ho Wa Wong) (Hong Kong) (Cantonese)
More sessions (if any) will be announced soon.
Organisers: Hong Kong Python User Group, Hong Kong Creative Open Technology Association, Open Source Hong Kong.