This talk is to encourage audiences start solving problems in their everyday’s life by building IoT systems with Python, Raspberry Pi and sensors. The technologies being used in the project of this talk is not difficult, but when every pieces of technology comes together, we can create something that actually helps.
1. Demo video showing the problem, and how we are going to solve it
2. Real setup demo
3. How the system was initiated, designed and implemented
– System design overview
– Hardware – sender and receiver
– Python code
– How sender and receiver links together
4. Where to buy the hardware needed.
5. Q & A
Buzzwords: IoT, Raspberry Pi
Level: Intermediate: Target audiences with intermediate experience in python programming
Requirements to Audiences: Nil
Speaker: Arnold Chan (Hong Kong)
Speaker Bio: With more than 10 years of Python programming, I have been focusing web development, and IoT on Raspberry Pi, using Python.