CFP Results are Here!
We are pleased to announce the CFP results. We have received 36 submissions before our deadline 2017/08/31 23:00 (GMT+8). The volunteers in our Program Committee had a hard time to shortlist them to fit in our agenda.
Here is the list of the accepted CFP topics, along with some invited sessions & confirmed sponsor sessions:
- Applying serverless architecture pattern to distributed data processing (Denis Makogon)
- Using Gradient Boosting Machines in Python (Albert Au Yeung)
- How to reinvent the wheel and build the most popular JSON-RPC library (Kirill Pavlov)
- Resurrecting the dead with deep learning (Aditthya Ramakrishnan)
- Python for data analysis (Michal Szczecinski)
- Python Blockchain Application in < 24 hrs (Kelvin Chu)
- How I battle with Hong Kong Open Data in Python (Ho Wa Wong)
- Matplotlib 2 By Example (Claire Chung) (Workshop) (1 hour workshop)
- Python is not Always Slow (Benny Huang) (Speaker withdrew)
- How to approach a Machine Learning Problem with Python ?: YouTube Like Count Prediction (Ayush Singh)
- AI learn to Drive: Introduction to Reinforcement Learning with Python (Holman Tai)
- HA capability with Document Store using MySQL Shell - running Python (Ivan Ma)
- Machine Learning on Energy Consumption Prediction (Benny Huang)
- Micropython (Patrick Tsoi)
- Boosting command line data manipulation with Python and AWK (Kirill Pavlov)
- Recurrent Neural Networks in Python: Keras and TensorFlow for Time Series Analysis (Matt O'Connor) (Workshop) (Reboot.ai)
- Ticketing x Chatbot (Payton Chan) (Workshop) (1 hour workshop)
- Python Logging in Production (Mengchi Jia)
We're constantly updating our Facebook. Please subscribe our Facebook Page for more updates.
For enquiry/any special requests, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]